Little Yellow Bicycle: The Escape

Today is my day on the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog to share some projects I created as part of The Escape Cycling Team!  I also wanted to share them on my own blog too!

First up I have a mini album I created for my niece.  We recently went on a weekend trip to Springfield, IL to check out the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum.  It was a great day spent with my family and I wanted to create something special for her to remember our time together.  I will be seeing her this coming weekend and I am planning to help her fill out the 5 Favorite Memories pocket and other journaling pieces to record her memories of the weekend.  I used a combination of embellishments to decorate the album including the 6 x 6 Paper pad, 6 x 6 Decorative papers, Paper crafting kit, Chipboard, Tear Out Tickets & Journaling  and Cardstock stickers.   You can read more about how I created it on the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog.

  
  












I also created this fun travel change jar by recycling an empty peanut bar jar!  The idea came to me as I was rinsing it to put it in our recycle bin.  We love to travel and we would love to visit Italy someday.  Hopefully this will help us keep motivated on saving for our next trip! Whether it be to Italy or some where less exotic!
I used a flower from the Paper crafting kit to decorate the lid.  I also used Chipboard pieces, Cardstock stickers and their fantastic Vellum Tape!  I am in LOVE with that stuff!  You can read more on how I created it on the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog.









I want to shout out a special THANK YOU to Little Yellow Bicycle for selecting me to ride with them again! It was another amazing ride!!!

HUGS!
Juliana

9 comments

  1. Such fun projects! Good luck on getting to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable Julianna! Love them and have fun getting to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I love your mini album. I haven't made a mini in so long, yours is inspiring me to get another mini finished. And love the jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi Juliana

    Ficou muito lindo seu mini álbum.... adorei seu trabalho!

    Xo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mini and the savings jar is such a great idea! Might have to make one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee your mini and the jar too Juliana!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and that jar is a PERFECT idea!! Thanks for stopping by my bloggy today... that means a lot to me!! I have added you to my bloggy roll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet travel journal and adorable change jar!! Lovely, clean colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, just wanted to personally thank you for the inspiration- I absolutely loved your travel jar; so much, in fact, that I made one myself! You can find it at my blog: www.my-inner-nerd.blogspot.ca. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ~Mother Teresa

HUGS!
JULIANA

Subscribe